PSPCL = Punjab State Power Corporation is the electricity generating company from Govt Punjab state in India. If you are living in Punjab, India and want to pay your electricity bill online simple follow the below steps:
Things you’ll Need:
- Internet Connection
- Credit/Debit Card or Internet Banking
- Your PSPCL Electricity Bill
1. Visit epayment.pspcl.com
2. Type your account number to view bill or pay bill online. You can also pay your Water Supply bill online from this site.
3. After clicking on the Add button you can view your bill and pay online via Debit Card/Credit Card and Internet Banking.
4. After making your secure purchase you can now download and print your receipt and finally you are done.
Pay PSPCL Electricity Bill from Mobile App
If you don’t want to pay from desktop or laptop device. You can easily download the PSPCL Electricity Bill Payment from Android App. The app is powered by Pragyaware Informatics Private Ltd which was launched in November 26, 2014.
Payments for the following Towns: Amritsar, Abohar, Bathinda, Batala, Barnala, Dhuri, Faridkot, Ferozpur City, Fazilka, Gidderbaha, Gurdaspur, Gobindgarh, Hoshiarpur, Jagraon, Jaito, Jalandhar Cantt, Jalandhar, Jalalabad, Kotkapura, Kharar, Kapurthala, Khanna, Ludhiana (If Account Number start with E2 or E4 Only) , Malout, Mohali, Muktsar, Mansa, Moga, Malerkotla, Nabha, Nakodar, Nawanshahr, Nangal, Patiala, Patti, Phagwara, Pathankot, Rampura Phul, Ropar, Rajpura, Samana, Sangrur, Sirhind, Sunam, Tarntaran, Zira is made through SAP Portal.
Charges for bill payment as charged by payment gateway and Credit/Debit card Companies is as under
- Transaction charges for Bill Payments through Net Banking is FREE.
- Transaction charges for Bill Payments through Master/VISA/American Express/Dinner Credit Card and Other Credit Card is 0.82% of Bill Value.
- Transaction charges for Bill Payments through Master/VISA/American Express/Dinner Credit Card upto
- Bill Amount of Rs 2000 is 0.69% of Bill Value.
- Transaction charges for Bill Payments through Master/VISA/Debit Card upto Bill Amount of Above Rs 2000 is 0.90% of Bill Value.
“In case consumer account is debited and receipt is not generated, the same would be reflected in consumer PSPCL account within 2 working days.”