Memory Card plays a vital role in our new generation technology without memory card you won’t save anything in your mobile, camera or game gadgets. These tiny chip you can find in everywhere or every people mobile or in a camera. Here we can find memory card advantages and disadvantages lets read the below topic;
Advantages of Memory Card
- You can store files in your memory card upto 128 GB as SanDisk intros first 128 GB microSD memory card.
- They don’t damage as its a tiny device which fits in your gadget or mobile.
- The new generation of memory card is more lighter which comes with extra storage and security.
- It requires less amount of power.
- Memory Card is noiseless.
- 64 GB Memory Card is one of the most popular used with the name of SD card.
- Easily removable and replace into any device.
Disadvantages of Memory Card
- It can break easily.
- With its tiny size it can be lost or misplaced on anywhere.
- As every other storage device such as hard disk or pen drive it has also same disadvantage that it can corrupt the data anytime. So its better to create a backup of your files elsewhere.
Every electronic device has it pros and cons which we can’t regret. So far The memory card is one of the best media backup device. Hope you like this topic, do comment your views and share this post with your friends.